Monday, May 28, 2018

RagsReborn's summer craft show schedule.

I was originally planning on writing about Part 2 of Wes & mine's New Orleans trip tonight but then I realized that I have a craft show coming up. I actually have SEVERAL craft shows coming up so I need to do a craft show schedule post!  You peoples gotta know where I'll be at, right? Of course you do! So here it is, RagsReborn's summer craft show schedule-

Newcastle Friends of the Library Book Sale, Craft Show and Blood Drive
Saturday June 2nd, 2018
9am - 4pm
Newcastle Public Library
705 NW 10th Street, Newcastle, OK 73065
https://www.facebook.com/events/999344373573001/

This will be my first appearance at this show. I don't know much about the event but I do know that I love books and I love libraries so I'm pumped to be a vendor supporting this cause. The first one hundred shoppers will receive a free swag bag with goodies from many of the vendors. And the books from the library are being sold by the bag-load. You can fill an entire bag full of books for only $5! I have a feeling I'll be checking out the book sale more than being present at my booth. LOL Does anyone else have this issue when they're vending at shows? Where you're too busy looking and shopping at other vendors' booths so you're constantly away from your own booth? I'm hoping its not just me. Haha!

Wanderlust Pop-Up Shops Spring/Summer 2018
Sunday June 10th, 2018
10am - 6pm
Wheeler Ferris Wheel
1701 S. Western Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73109
https://www.facebook.com/events/2040947109520102/

Wanderlust is back, y'all!!! Yippee! Crazy winter weather prevented the show from happening in April but now it's June and the weather is nice and sunny! This event has been moved to a Sunday (its traditionally been held on Saturdays). I am so excited to participate as a vendor with Revolve Productions again. Tobi puts on the best shows. There will be a wide variety of local makers and artists, including my friends, Paul (Pens & Things) & Melida (Mama Dragon Studios), who make fancy ink pens and steampunk jewelry, and my friend Elizabeth (Zee & Zeus Dog Treats), who makes gluten free & organic dog treats. My booth should be sandwiched between theirs. There will also be food trucks, events for children, pet friendly, and the list goes on. If you only go to one of RagsReborn's show, I highly suggest this one.

Made in Oklahoma Fest
Saturday June 16th, 2018
10am - 6pm
Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
5750 Will Rogers Road, Midwest City, OK 73110
https://www.facebook.com/events/1630004580403449/

This is my first time participating in this event and I hear it's a good one. I believe this will be the seventh year for this event and it keeps growing each year. There will be both indoor and outdoor vendors so expect a good variety of products. Aside from merchandise vendors, there will be local wineries, craft beers, and food vendors (which is probably what I'm most excited about!) This will be my last show of the summer season. I'm not sure how it happened but I scheduled my entire summer craft show schedule in one month! June is going to be a busy one! After these three shows, I'll be taking a break until September. I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment