Monday, November 27, 2017

RagsReborn Gifts' December Craft Shows

What a whirlwind couple of months!! I have been lucky enough to participate in at least one craft show per week since late September. One might think I'd be stressed out, burned out, and ready to quit after so many shows but that is wrong... I absolutely LOVE this!! Holiday craft show season is my absolute favorite. I have worked hard the entire year to be able to showcase my handmade items during these few months. Right now, I am one happy and proud sewist. ("sewist" - combination of the words sew and artist; to describe someone who creates sewn works of art)

And now it's time for my annual plea to shop local. While you're holiday shopping this year, might I suggest visiting a local craft fair? There are so many different local shopping events happening this time of year. I have the ones I will be participating in listed below.  I've been shopping local for my gift list since I started RagsReborn a few years ago and I plan to do so again this year. Please everyone, let's support our local entrepreneurs. (I'm marked as "going" on all of these on Facebook; if you'd like some more details, please let me know and I'll be happy to send you an invite.)

Sleigh Bells Market
Saturday December 3, 2017
12pm - 6pm
Oklahoma City Public Farmers Market 311 S Klein Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73102

The Heart of Christmas Craft & Vendor Fair
Saturday December 9, 2017
10am - 4pm
Events at Ten West Main 10 West Main Street, Yukon, OK 73099

No comments:

Post a Comment