Monday, October 26, 2015

RagsReborn loves custom orders!

It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas gifts. I've said this before and I'll say it again... please consider shopping local when you're buying your holiday presents. There are so many unique artists in our great state of Oklahoma. I've met a stationery designer, candle & jewelry makers, woodworkers, a glass etcher, clothing designers, etc. Oklahoma crafters make up a wonderful community and we'll all love it if you showed us your support. <3

I'll be selling at a craft show each weekend in November (11/7- Triumph Family Worship, 11/14- PC West, 11/21- Earlywine YMCA & 12/12- The Crown Center). And there are so many more shows that I'm not a part of but I will be visiting as a shopper. (I plan to either hand-make or purchase locally for each of my Christmas gifts this year.) If you can't make it to shop in person, all of the vendors have an Etsy or Facebook page.

One goal that I have for RagsReborn is to specialize in custom orders. I love purchasing shirts to sew into pillows but getting your old shirts and ideas is so much more fun. I can sew pillows & totes from any of your old t-shirts. Or, if you have an idea of what you want, I can purchase the fabric and sew your ideal pillow. Let's brainstorm!

Below are some samples of pillows that I have done. If you are interested in placing an order, please contact me either via Facebook message or email ragsreborngifts@gmail.com

I can stencil with paint or cloth lettering to personalize your pillows. I can also do trim and other flourishes (buttons, patches, ribbon, etc). I work with a variety of fabric types. I made the pillows below as pet pillows...because dogs need love, too. I've done orders for baby showers, wedding gifts and just plain home decor.
One for puppy Athena & one for a friend of mine's dog.

I price depending on size and how much detail you would like on the pillow. I can do pillows in almost any shape & size. I'm open for price discussions and I love trades. If you also craft, I will probably just do a swap instead of actually charging you cash monies. 
 Wedding gift with lace and stencil lettering.
Wedding gift with buttons and stencil lettering. 
 Baby shower gift: small blocks with stencil lettering. Heart was done free-hand.
 A friend requested a pillow and I knew he liked the Juggernaut so I did a free-hand mask.
 This was a coworker's son-in-law's shirt that I sewed into a large pillow for her new grand-baby. 

 A coworker gave me one of her daughter's old high school shirts so I could make a pillow to pass down to her granddaughter. Old shirts from parents or grandparents make great gifts for the younger generation!
Multicolored patch pillow with painted stenciling. 
If you want to see more pictures, I have updates and photo albums on my Facebook page and Instagram. If you've purchased from me on Etsy, please leave a review. Good or bad, I want to hear it all. I want your feedback so I can keep improving. Happy shopping!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment