Monday, September 2, 2019

RagsReborn's Fall Craft Show Schedule

Summer break was absolutely delightful (I got so much done around the house, traveled a bit, sewed some garments for myself, and started a garden) but I am READY to get back into regular craft shows. And boy have I booked a crazy busy Fall Craft Show Schedule!! For the first time ever, I am breaking my travel distance rule--which was no craft shows that are more than an hour's drive away from home. Time to break out of my regular shows and try some new ones! Here's the full schedule-

Piedmont Founder's Day
Saturday, September 7, 2019
10am - 4pm
First Baptist Church Piedmont: 15 Jackson Ave NW, Piedmont, OK 73078
https://piedmontokfoundersday.org/

Prairie Moon Market Day
Saturday, September 28, 2019
9am - 4pm
Prairie Moon Primitives: 13256 Lake Road Ave., Wayne, OK 73095
https://www.prairiemoonretreats.com/
       My friends, Brenda & Karen, from my sewing club told me about this show. They will be there, along with some other women in their quilting circle, selling quilted items and quilt-related items (they mentioned sewing themed jewelry, which I'm pretty excited for!)

Rock Island Arts Festival
Friday, October 4, 2019, 10am - 9pm
Saturday, October 5, 2019, 10am - 9pm
Sunday, October 6, 2019, Noon - 4pm
Historic Depot area of downtown Chickasha: 100 East Chickasha Ave., Chickasha, OK 73018
https://www.rockislandartsfestival.org/page/page/8907560.htm
       This is my first ever three-day show and it's going to be outdoors. Please pray for me. 😅 Just kidding. I'm actually really excited for this show. My friends, Paul (Pens and Things) & Melida (Mama Dragon Studios), participate in this show annually and it has become one of their favorites. Every time I vend at a craft show with Paul, he is always telling me how awesome the Rock Island Arts Festival is and how I need to participate in it. So this year, I decided to do it. I'll be in a tent near theirs (and they have the coolest stuff) so come say hello to us!

Saint Ann's Craft Fair & Open House
(open to the public, not just for community residents)
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
10am - 2pm
Saint Ann Retirement Center: 7501 W. Britton Rd., Oklahoma City, OK 73132

OUHSC Staff Senate Fall Craft Fair
(open to the public, not just for OUHSC employees)
Friday, October 25, 2019
10am - 2pm
Robert M Bird Library Lobby: 1105 Stonewall Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73117

These are just the beginning... I have so much more planned for the months of November and December. Please come out to any (or all 😉) of these shows to support local Oklahoma artists, crafters and small business owners. I appreciate you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment