Monday, September 3, 2018

RagsReborn's Fall Craft Show Schedule

Hello, everyone!! 😃
       Two things... 1. It's craft show season again! 😁 and 2. I just discovered how to add emojis on Blogger. Welcome to 2018, Erica.


I am pretty excited to get back into craft shows again. I've actually had an extremely light craft show schedule this year-- only two shows this past spring and four shows in the summer-- so I'm bit out of practice. But, I've been brainstorming new products and have been working on a couple of new things in my sewing room for you guys. I have finalized five shows for the fall season (September & October) and four for the holiday season (November & December). I'm thinking about maybe doing one more in either November or December but I'm not entirely sure, yet. Part of me likes doing fewer shows but the other part of me knows I need to get out there and hustle. Anyway... here is my fall craft show schedule:

Piedmont Founder's Day
First Baptist Church of Piedmont
15 Jackson Ave NW
Piedmont, OK 73078
(I'll be in booth #23)
Saturday September 8, 2018
10am - 4pm
https://www.facebook.com/evvents/358122104666893/ and https://piedmontokfoundersday.org/

Purchases for a Purpose Craft & Vendor Market
(in conjunction with the Czech Festival in Yukon)
First Baptist Church of Yukon
15 S. 6th Street
Yukon, OK 73099
Saturday October 6, 2018
9am - 3pm

University of Oklahoma's Health Sciences Center Fall Craft Fair
Robert M. Bird Library Lobby
1105 Stonewall Ave (on the corner of 10th & Stonewall)
Oklahoma City, OK 73117
Friday October 12, 2018
10am - 2pm
I missed the OUHSC Spring Craft Fair so I'm extra excited to be returning for their fall one. I'll be debuting some new products at this show so you won't want to miss it!

Craft Fair
Quail Springs United Methodist Church
14617 N. Pennsylvania Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
Saturday October 13, 2018
9am - 3pm

Fall Craft Fair
St. Ann Retirement Center
7501 W. Briton Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73132
Wednesday October 17, 2018
10am - 2pm
I know most of you don't fancy spending your day at a retirement center but this is such a good show! I've participated in it annually since RagsReborn's inception. Maria, the retirement community's event coordinator really does a splendid job. And, this show is on the same day as St. Ann's open house. I took a tour the first year I participated and I'm pretty sure I'm moving in here when I become old & frail.

I guess I'm returning to my roots by doing these smaller "church shows." The venues may be small but I promise they are definitely worth coming out to (two of them are in connection with awesome family friendly events... Piedmont Founder's Day and Czech Fest!). And I'm not just saying that because I'll be selling there. 😉 LOL In all honesty, I would really appreciate the support because 1. I haven't done a show in a while and the last one I participated in in August went terribly, 2. three out of the five of my fall shows will be new ones for me (oh, the nervousness of doing a show for the first time!) , and 3. I recently applied to have my products sold at a local shop and got immediately rejected. I really hope you guys can come out and lift a girl up, I would REALLY appreciate it!  And its always a good idea to support local!!

No comments:

Post a Comment