Monday, November 28, 2016

RegsReborn's last three shows of 2016...

Guys, I only have three more shows this year!! Can you believe it??... My first full year of craft shows is coming to an end. If you haven't made it out to a show yet, this will be your last chance until next spring.
Please come out to support local artists, vendors and small businesses this holiday season. You'll find something for everyone on your gifts list, I promise. I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping and that's only because I've bought things here and there from shows that I've attended. We, the dreamers of the crafting community, all work so hard to put on a successful craft show. Please, please, please come out and say hello!
November was a great start to my holiday craft show season. I had five shows; two were spectacular (Holiday Handmade Show at The Crown Center and Christmas Bazaar at Central Presbyterian Church), one was so-so (Earlywine Park YMCA Craft & Vendor Fair) and only one was awful (Sip & Shop at Quirk and Beans Coffee Bar). Now I have three more in December, which are;

The Christmas at the Lodge craft show will have a silent auction. Here is my donation item- two holiday pillows in a festive gift box.

CHRISTMAS AT THE LODGE at The Mustang Masonic Lodge
406 E State Highway 152, Mustang, Oklahoma 73064
Saturday December 3rd, 9am - 3pm
https://www.facebook.com/events/1009144722468437/

WILDCAT WONDERLAND COMMUNITY DAY at Northwood Elementary
14100 Northwood Drive, Piedmont, Oklahoma 73078
Saturday December 10th, 10am - 3pm
https://www.facebook.com/events/1197578246989165/

LAST MINUTE FRIENDS & FAMILY SHOPPING OPEN HOUSE at St. Luke's Asbury
1320 SW 38th, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73119
Saturday December 17th, 10am - 4pm
https://www.facebook.com/events/1836238559991388/


I am also taking custom orders throughout this holiday season (and all year round, actually). Custom order pillows are a unique and personalized Christmas gift idea, by the way.
Matching father & son pillows for my friend, Paul, and his little one, Luke. Made from three of Paul's old shirts.

Also, if you see something you like but can't make it to one of my craft shows, please let me know and I will schedule a time for pick up. I prefer that everyone come out to a show but I understand that we are all busy during this time of year. To reach me, please feel free to message me through Facebook (www.facebook.com/RagsReborngifts), Instagram (@ragsreborngifts), Etsy (www.etsy.com/shop/RagsRebornGifts) or email (ragsreborngifts@gmail.com). Much thanks and love to all who've visited me at a show, bought a pillow and supported my endeavors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment