Monday, October 30, 2017

RagsReborn Gifts' November Craft Shows

Its my favorite time of year... fall craft shows are under way and holiday craft show season is just around the corner. So many fun craft shows are happening around town! So many talented artists and makers are showcasing their hard work! So many unique items are available for gift giving season! Since this is the time of year when giving thanks is most encouraged, I wanted to give many thanks and appreciation to all of you who made it out to one of my October craft shows. You are aWeSoMe; it is because of you and your support that I get to design, sew and create. Here is a list of my November craft shows- (I'm marked as "going" on all of these on Facebook; if you'd like some more details, please let me know and I'll be happy to send you an invite.)

The Holiday Handmade Show
Saturday November 4, 2017
9am - 4pm
The Crown Center 13300 S. Western, Oklahoma City, OK 73170

Church Craft Fair
Saturday November 11, 2017
9am - 4pm
Triumph Family Worship's Family Center 3425 SW 44th, Oklahoma City, OK 73119

Jasco Merry Market
(This event is open for Jasco employees only)
Friday November 17, 2017
11am - 3pm
Jasco 10 E. Memorial Rd., Oklahoma City, OK 73114

The Santa Market
Saturday November 18, 2017
9am - 5pm
Edmond Community Center 28 E Main St., Edmond, OK 73034

No comments:

Post a Comment